A downpipe is one of the first modifications that should be done on your car, as the OEM downpipe contains two very restrictive catalytic converters. Replacing these with our single high-flow unit will dramatically improve performance potential while maintaining the use of a catalytic converter. Within our complete lineup of downpipes, you have the option to add a high-flow, 300 cell catalytic converter, fully machined and contoured flanges and black ceramic coating. Whether you're racing time attack or to work and back, we've got the perfect downpipe for you.
- Proudly made in the USA - Design, Materials and Fabrication
- Innovative 3-D Contour Flange (Limited models only)
- FARO™ Arm Designed - We are at the leading edge of new product design hardware
- O2 Bungs for factory sensor and aftermarket wideband AFR
- Divorced Wastegate for Optimal flow
- High-flow, 300 cell, metallic substrate catalytic converter
- GrimmSpeed Gaskets Included - A $40 Value!
NOTE: Once you have added our downpipe to your vehicle, you must be tuned. Replacing your factory catalytic converter sometimes causes a ‘cat converter efficiency’ check engine light. You can either use tuning to delete this CEL or you can use a mechanical fix. GrimmSpeed aftermarket downpipes modify OEM emissions control devices and are intended only for off-road racing applications.
Catted Downpipe - 08-14WRX / 08+STI / 05-09LGT
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2008-2018 STI
- 2005-2009 Legacy GT / Outback XT (Manual Trans Only)
- 2009-2013 Forester XT
LEGACY GT/VF40, Outback XT/VF46 ADJUSTMENT GUIDE: You will need to slightly adjust the divider tab to fit a VF40/46 turbo. It's a very simple process but please contact our customer service representatives if you have any questions.